Why use us for your Manchester NH mold damage cleanup?
- Free Certified Inspections
- 24 hour service
- 20 years combined experience
- EPA trained
- ACAC Board Certified
- IICRC certified in water & fire damamge, mold removal and cleanup
- A+ BBB rating
- A rating on Angie’s List.
- 10% discount for Veterans and Senior Citizens
PIC Home Pros is your local professional source for home repairs, including mold removal and water damage of all types.
Mold damage in a home is difficult to remove completely.
PIC Home Pros team is trained and fully certified to perfom the work to completely remove the mold. Mold can grow back, when not properly handled, in a few months. That’s why you need trained a trained team to help you now.
Mold is damaging to personal property and can also seriously affect the health of many residents within a household — especially those with asthma or allergies.
According to the Journal Of Property Management, a single square inch of drywall can contain between one and 10 million mold spores. It only takes three to five of those spores to cause a reaction in a sensitive individual.
Mold remediation, like other specialized cleanup, should be handled by a trained and fully certified technician. Mold in basement, attic or crawlspace can be especially difficult to permanently remove and could potentially grow back in a few months.
What you need to know about Manchester Mold Cleanup
Mold Damage Cleanup Company Manchester NH
- It grows quickly: Moisture, temperatures above 40 °F (4 °C), and organic material allow it to survive. It can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption.
- It destroys your home: It can destroy your home and can dramatically lower the value of your home. A home worth $250,000 can easily have $100,000 in mold problems and will be difficult to sell at any price.
- Cleaning visible mold is not enough: It can grow in fiberglass insulation, on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall panels, in wall cavities, and behind wallpaper. Even when it’s visible, it’s often impossible (even for an expert) to spot and some of it is extremely hard to find!
- Bleach & detergent will not help: Bleach and detergent can be useful on nonporous surfaces. However, materials such as ceiling tiles, carpeting, and wallboard will have deep penetration and may need to be replaced. It can regrow if all sources of moisture and humidity are not eliminated.
- Mold removal requires professional equipment and training: Our experts have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment that they use to identify sources of moisture, to dry out wall cavities, and to safely remove mold that is growing in your home. Samples may be analyzed in a laboratory to identify black mold and toxic mold, and special cleaning agents may be used to restore property.